Prep/Assistant Job Description
Cleaning, cutting and packaging products
Measuring, packaging and labeling ingredients for Detox
Measuring, packaging and labeling Meals
Must complete Food Handling course (ServSafe)
Willingness and motivated for self-improvement
Shopping for products (When needed)
• Pleasant nature with positive attitude and ability to multitask
• Must be reliable and have ability to work flexible hours
• Must have a positive, self-motivated and professional attitude
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Must be able to do preparation work with Chef at their request i.e. chopping, cutting etc.
• Must be enthusiastic to learn all aspects of daily kitchen operations
• Manage inventory (Including updating inventory documents regularly), order food & maintain vendor relationships
• Ensure food is packed and delivered on time
• Must be able to kneel, bend and stand for extended periods of time
• Must be able to lift 30-50 pounds
• Must be able to drive to work and make quick trips for supplies and groceries
If you answered Yes or Definitely to the qualification, then you might be exactly what we need
Preferred (not required)
• Be familiar with various food ingredients and global cuisines
• Proficient user of computer, smart phones apps and social media
• Able to use google docs/Microsoft word and google sheets
• Take pictures and video clips of food for social media
• Able to cook authentic dishes
Part-time, Per diem, Internship
Hours per week 10-20
Question: What is zero tolerance to you?
We love hearing from you, let us know what’s on your mind.
Give us a call
Drop us an e-mail
Or send us a message through our contact form.